Ethical Hacking Training
The Ethical Hacking course is designed based on the official Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH ) program of the EC-Council. CEH is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one! The accredited course provides advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization.
“To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”
This course will immerse You into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. The security mindset in any organization must not be limited to the silos of a certain vendor, technologies or pieces of equipment.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v10) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
C|EH is used as a hiring standard and is a core sought after certification by many of the Fortune 500 organizations, governments, cybersecurity practices, and a cyber staple in education across many of the most prominent degree programs in top Universities around the globe.
Certified ethical hackers penetrate the computer systems and networks to find and fix security vulnerabilities. As a CEH v10, you will learn to find out vulnerabilities and weaknesses in systems and learn the technique of using hacking tools used by a malicious hacker but in a lawful way to improve the security and prevent the systems from harmful hacking. CEH is the most desired information security training program which will make you master hacking techniques ethically for good use. To prevent an organization from facing all the negative impacts of hacking, you need to get a hacker’s mindset because as they say, “to beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker” and this course teaches you just that. Ethical hacking and penetration testing is not a crime unlike hacking because this is requested by the network administrator himself to make their networks ‘hacker-proof’. Our course will well prepare you to clear EC-Council’s Ethical Hacker Examination (312-50) with flying colors and make it a stepping stone to your career. You will be given in-depth knowledge and practical training on all current essential security systems. Our Certified Ethical Hacking training is hands on and real time oriented under the inspection of network security and intrusion specialist trainers.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN OUT OF CEH TRAINING?
- Certified Ethical Hacking Training will teach you to scan, test, hack and secure systems
- Learn web and mobile application security
- Identify threats and weaknesses to fix them
- Preventive, protective and corrective measures to prevent cyber attacks
- Better understanding of concepts like firewalls, information security, Trojans, backdoors, IDS,phishing, wireless hacking and much more
- Passwords, cryptography, encryption techniques
- Counter measures to cyber attacks
- Ethical hacking concepts like virus coding, corporate espionage, reverse engineering, exploit writing, hacking smartphones
- Work on advanced hacking tools & techniques
- 5 Phases of hacking – Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks
- More advanced concepts like networking, packet analysis, apache web servers, hacking sql, oracle db etc.
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06:: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service Session
- Module 11: Hijacking Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 12: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 14: SQL Injection
- Module 15: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 16: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 17: IoT Hacking
- Module 18: Cloud Computing
- Module 19: Cryptography